JIO DTH set top box Booking price with 6 month free 300+ channels. Reliance jio is now all set to launch its new DTH service. It is expected to be launched in Month of April 2017. Seeing the current competition in the market, Jio DTH price will be low around ₹ 150 per month and to attract more customers they will be giving free first 6 month with 300+ channels.
Jio DTH Price – ₹ 1500 (one time)
Jio DTH Booking Date – April 2017
Jio DTH Plan – ₹ 150 (montly)
Jio DTH expected launch date – May 2017
We all know that Jio covering almost 50 million subscribers from the date Jio summer offer launched. Jio aims to cover 100 Million subscribers in upcoming days that’s why Jio extend their welcome offer till march 2018. Reliance Jio has been providing the huge impact on other major telecom companies such as Airtel, Aircel, Idea, and Vodafone from last 3 months.
JIO Set Top Box Booking
- Visit JIO DTH booking page.
- Add set tip box into your shopping cart & click on shop now.
- Enter your shipping address.
- Complete the payment(₹ 500) one time payment.
- It’s done, JIO set up box will be delivered at your doorstep with free installation.
Reliance Jio DTH Launch Date
Jio DTH Launch Date is not announced officially. According to the rumors, the same will be launched in India by April 2017. We will update the exact launch date once it is announced by the Reliance company.
JIO DTH Set Top Box Price
JIO DTH Set Top Box Price plans of these companies start from Just Rs 150 per month DTH starting plans as low as ₹ 150 – ₹ 200 (unofficial). Stay tuned with us to view all available tariff plans once it is announced. We will update the same here in this post.
Reliance Jio DTH basic plans
- Reliance Jio DTH Basic Home
- Reliance Jio DTH Gold
- Reliance Jio DTH Silver
- Reliance Jio DTH Platinum
Reliance Jio DTH Channels List
- All Sony Channels
- All Colors TV Channels (Including Viacom 18)
- All Star Network Channels
- All Zee Network Channels
- Sports Channels – Star Sports, Ten Sports, DD Sports
- Exclusive News Channels – ABP News, Aaj Tak, Zee News, India News, NDTV India & NDTV 24*7, India Today & CNN News 18 & Republic News.
- Regional TV Channels like Dangal, Punjab, ETV, Haryana, Himachal, PTC, Mahja, MH1 and much more
- All English movie channels
Advantages of Using Reliance Jio DTH
- Jio DTH plans will be starts from Rs. 150/-. It is a low-cost plans or prices in comparison to other DTH service providers.
- It has an inbuilt recording facility. It means if you want to record your TV shows or movies then you need to purchase an extra device on other DTH service, But Jio DTH service already has the recording facility.
- Reliance Jio will be used Fiber optic connections, and also Jio set-top box will connect to closest reliance Jio tower using a CPE device.
- In Reliance Jio DTH service will have more than 300 free channels with more than 50 HD channels.
Reliance Jio DTH Hardware
The back side of the Jio set-top box has different ports including the standard link connector port, HDMI port, USB port, and sound, video output ports. Likewise, there’s an Ethernet port, that permits you to plug-in your wired broadband cable right into the Jio STB itself, that is common among current generation set-top box.
Jio might also partner with content providers such as Netflix, Amazon Video Prime, etc. to stream the content directly with the help of STB. The new entrant has already partnered with India’s Hotstar and might allow users to watch Hotstar content from the STB itself.
How Jio DTH service work
The Jio DTH setup box will be powered through Jio broadband connection which will give a streaming speed up to 1 Gbps.
Jio DTH services can be availed using an Android setup box or Apple setup box to stream any TV channel on your TV with plans starting as low as Rs 180 per month.
Jio DTH will have more than 300+ TV channels and more than 50+ HD channels. The development of this technology has already been started.
I think Jio DTH plans will provide the biggest role as DTH service provider in India. So, friends stay updates for latest Jio DTH Set Top Box connection. If you like this post then don’t forget to share, and also if you have any questions about this notification then feel free to comment below, I will reply you as soon as possible.