After the Huge Success of Samsung Galaxy S4 they have Launch Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung also added new models of wearable Galaxy Gear line. Samsung Galaxy S5 is sleek and lightweight and is also more durable for water-resistant and dust resistant. Samsung Galaxy S5 comes with 5.1” FHD Super AMOLED display. Samsung Galaxy S5 comes with 16 MP primary camera with an improved user interface and 0.3 secondary Camera.
Samsung Galaxy S5 has 2 GB RAM and Octa-core processor, ensure speedy performance of the device. Samsung Galaxy S5 support the 3G speed of upto 42Mbps and also offer the fastest Wi-Fi performance. Samsung Galaxy S5 comes with a pedometer and heart rate sensor also a fitness tracker to keep track of exercise routine, diet etc. Samsung Galaxy S5 comes with dust and water-resistant. Samsung Galaxy S5 comes with Ultra Power Saving Mode automatically turns off all unnecessary features so that the battery can last longer.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy S5
- Display: 5.1” FHD Super AMOLED (1920 x 1080)
- Processor: Octa-core application processor (Quad 1.9 GHz + Quad 1.3 GHz)
- OS: Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat)
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage: 16GB, microSD slot up to 128GB
- Battery: 2800mAh, Standby time: 300 hrs (with Ultra Power saving mode), Talk time: 21 hrs
- Camera: Rear: 16MP / Front: 2.0MP
- Network: HSPA + 42Mbps
- Connectivity: WiFi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac HT80, MIMO(2×2), Bluetooth: 4.0 BLE / ANT+, USB: USB 3.0, NFC, IR Remote
- Sensor: Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, Hall, RGB ambient light, Gesture(IR), Finger Scanner, Heart rate sensor
- Additional Features: IP67 – Dust and water Resistant, Ultra Power Saving Mode, S Health 3.0, Quick Connect, Private Mode, Kids Mode