Teacher’s Day Wishes
Dear teacher, thank you for believing in me when no one else did and for teaching me the things that I know today. I really appreciate your devotion to what you do.
Teacher is not just a profession or work – it’s a calling. Real teacher is not the one who is good at mathematics or literature, but the one who’s capable to waken the interest of pupils to these subjects. In other words, real teacher is You.
Today we all came here to show you our gratitude and to tell you that still to this day we appreciate every single thing you have done for us!
You taught us not only the subject – you taught us life. Every time I have troubles or problems, I remember your wise words and everything falls into place. Thank you for being the wisest and kindest teacher ever!
Dear teacher, even though we made you mad all the time, we still knew that your patience wouldn’t run out, because you’re the kindest and most patient teacher ever.
We all wanted to thank you from the bottom of our hearts, for never losing your patience with us, and for teaching us everything that we know today! It really helps in life!
Teacher’s Day Quotes
I found guidance, friendship, discipline and love, everything, in one person. And that person is you.” ― Happy Teacher’s Day
Thank you for driving me to reach my potentials and making me think beyond practical boundaries and helping me to do phenomenal things. I am thankful for everything, teacher!
A good teacher is a way to success. I was lucky enough to meet you. You have been such a wonderful friend and my biggest support, and I can’t be more grateful to you. Happy Teachers’Day!
Being your student is truly a blessing. I’ve learned so much from you. You are, hands down, the best teacher and an amazing person. Thank you for everything you do for all of your students. Happy Teachers’ Day!
Our parents gave us life and it was you who taught us how to live it. You introduced honesty, integrity, and passion to our character. Happy teacher’s day !
It was your unsatisfiable passion for teaching and uncompromising ethics as a teacher, that shaped us what we are today! Happy teachers day!
Teacher’s Day Messages
- Heartiest teacher’s day wishes for my lovely teacher.
- I wish my sweet teacher a happy teacher’s day.
- You have always been there to guide me, to help me learn, Happy Teachers Day.
- Dear teacher, you have been a great mentor and guide and have shaped my career well. I thank you for your effort and hope you remain a superb mentor for others also. Happy Teachers Day…
- Dear Teacher, Thanks for inspiring hope in me; Igniting my imagination; And instilling in me – a love of learning. Happy Teacher’s Day !
- Teachers are the parents who guide you without any ulterior motive. I thank you, dear teacher – for being my strength and inspiration! Happy Teacher’s Day!
- You gave us all the reasons to dream big and all the resources to achieve it. You are a blessing in our life. Happy teachers day!
Thanks for teaching us
the way we wanted to learn
not making us learn the way
You wanted to teach
Thank You So Much
The way you teach…
The knowledge you share…
The care you take…
The love you shower..
Makes you the world’s best teacher…
Sending my love and warmth to you
May you have a memorable Teachers Day!
08 Inspirational Quotes for Teachers
- “Teachers can change lives with just the right mix of chalk and challenges.” –Joyce Meyer
- “Education is the key to success in life, and teachers make a lasting impact in the lives of their students.” –Solomon Ortiz
- “Technology is just a tool. In terms of getting the kids working together and motivating them, the teacher is the most important.” –Bill Gates
- “Teaching is a very noble profession that shapes the character, calibre, and future of an individual. If the people remember me as a good teacher, that will be the biggest honour for me.” – Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
- “You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul.” – Swami Vivekananda
- “I have always felt the true teacher for a pupil is his teacher.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life.” – Barack Obama
- “They inspire you, they entertain you, and you end up learning a ton even when you dont know it.” – Nicholas Sparks