1) “The Way Get Started Is To Quit Talking And Begin Doing.” – Walt Disney
2) “The Pessimist Sees Difficulty In Every Opportunity. The Optimist Sees Opportunity In Every Difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
3) “Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today.” – Will Rogers
4) “You Learn More From Failure Than From Success. Don’t Let It Stop You. Failure Builds Character.” – Unknown
5) “It’s Not Whether You Get Knocked Down, It’s Whether You Get Up.” – Inspirational Quote By Vince Lombardi
6) “If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.” – Steve Jobs
7) “People Who Are Crazy Enough To Think They Can Change The World, Are The Ones Who Do.” – Rob Siltanen
8) “Failure Will Never Overtake Me If My Determination To Succeed Is Strong Enough.” – Og Mandino
9) “Entrepreneurs Are Great At Dealing With Uncertainty And Also Very Good At Minimizing Risk. That’s The Classic Entrepreneur.” – Mohnish Pabrai
10) “We May Encounter Many Defeats But We Must Not Be Defeated.” – Maya Angelou
11) “Knowing Is Not Enough; We Must Apply. Wishing Is Not Enough; We Must Do.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
12) “Imagine Your Life Is Perfect In Every Respect; What Would It Look Like?” – Brian Tracy
13) “We Generate Fears While We Sit. We Overcome Them By Action.” – Dr. Henry Link
14) “Whether You Think You Can Or Think You Can’t, You’re Right.” – Quote By Henry Ford
15) “Security Is Mostly A Superstition. Life Is Either A Daring Adventure Or Nothing.” – Life Quote By Helen Keller
- “Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “If I were two-faced, would I be wearing this one?” – Abraham Lincoln
- “The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets.” – Al McGuire
- “Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.” – Alan Dundes
- “Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.” – Albert Camus
- “Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed.” – Albert Einstein
- “The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.” – Albert Einstein
- “All the things I really like to do are either immoral, illegal or fattening.” – Alexander Woollcott
- “War is God’s way of teaching Americans geography.” – Ambrose Bierce
- “It would be nice to spend billions on schools and roads, but right now that money is desperately needed for political ads.” – Andy Borowitz
- “The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.” – Andy Rooney
- “At every party there are two kinds of people – those who want to go home and those who don’t. The trouble is, they are usually married to each other.” – Ann Landers
- “If you want your children to listen, try talking softly to someone else.” – Ann Landers
- “Doctors are just the same as lawyers; the only difference is that lawyers merely rob you, whereas doctors rob you and kill you too.” – Anton Chekhov
- “I don’t believe in astrology; I’m a Sagittarius and we’re skeptical.” – Arthur C. Clarke
- “My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I’m right.” – Ashleigh Brilliant
- “To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target.” – Ashleigh Brilliant
- “Trouble knocked at the door, but, hearing laughter, hurried away.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Have you noticed that all the people in favor of birth control are already born?” – Benny Hill
- “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” – Bernard Baruch
- “Most people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so.” – Bertrand Russell
- “The world is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.” – Bertrand Russell
- “Facebook just sounds like a drag, in my day seeing pictures of peoples vacations was considered a punishment.” – Betty White
- “Everything that used to be a sin is now a disease.” – Bill Maher
- “If there is anything the nonconformist hates worse than a conformist, it’s another nonconformist who doesn’t conform to the prevailing standard of nonconformity.” – Bill Vaughan
- “Money won’t buy happiness, but it will pay the salaries of a large research staff to study the problem.” – Bill Vaughan
- “The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us.” – Bill Watterson
- “Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that who cares?… He’s a mile away and you’ve got his shoes!” – Billy Connolly
- “I’ve always wanted to go to Switzerland to see what the army does with those wee red knives.” – Billy Connolly
- “Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.” – Billy Sunday
- “If you’re going to tell people the truth, be funny or they’ll kill you.” – Billy Wilder
- “A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don’t need it.” – Bob Hope
- “Inside me there’s a thin person struggling to get out, but I can usually sedate him with four or five cupcakes.” – Bob Thaves
- “We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.” – Bryan White
- “As a child my family’s menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.” – Buddy Hackett
- “But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright Brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown.” – Carl Sagan
- “My favorite machine at the gym is the vending machine.” – Caroline Rhea
- “All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height.” – Casey Stengel
- “He who laughs last didn’t get the joke.” – Charles de Gaulle
- “I always arrive late at the office, but I make up for it by leaving early.” – Charles Lamb
- “Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia.” – Charles M. Schulz
- “By the time a man realizes that his father was right, he has a son who thinks he’s wrong.” – Charles Wadsworth
- “A day without laughter is a day wasted.” – Charlie Chaplin
- “Political correctness is tyranny with manners.” – Charlton Heston
- “High heels were invented by a woman who had been kissed on the forehead.” – Christopher Morley
- “If you love something set it free, but don’t be surprised if it comes back with herpes.” – Chuck Palahniuk
- “When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President. I’m beginning to believe it.” – Clarence Darrow
- “A stockbroker urged me to buy a stock that would triple its value every year. I told him, ‘At my age, I don’t even buy green bananas.’” – Claude Pepper
- “They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so is thunder and lightning.” – Clint Eastwood
- “I’m too drunk to taste this chicken.” – Colonel Sanders
- “A study in the Washington Post says that women have better verbal skills than men. I just want to say to the authors of that study: ‘Duh.’” – Conan O’Brien
- “Starbucks says they are going to start putting religious quotes on cups. The very first one will say, ‘Jesus! This cup is expensive!’” – Conan O’Brien
- “Laughing at our mistakes can lengthen our own life. Laughing at someone else’s can shorten it.” – Cullen Hightower
- “If you can’t live without me, why aren’t you dead already?” – Cynthia Heimel
- “If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.” – Dalai Lama
- “Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.” – Dale Carnegie
- “Education is learning what you didn’t even know you didn’t know.” – Daniel J. Boorstin
- “It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb cholesterol if you take it from another person’s plate.” – Dave Barry
- “Never under any circumstances take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.” – Dave Barry
- “I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass.” – David Lee Roth
- “Everyone has a purpose in life. Perhaps yours is watching television.” – David Letterman
- “The digital camera is a great invention because it allows us to reminisce. Instantly.” – Demetri Martin
- “A failure is like fertilizer; it stinks to be sure, but it makes things grow faster in the future.” – Denis Waitley
- “Biologically speaking, if something bites you it’s more likely to be female.” – Desmond Morris
- “As long as people will accept crap, it will be financially profitable to dispense it.” – Dick Cavett
- ● You always gain by giving love.
- ● I love her, and that’s the beginning and end of everything.
- ● Love recognizes no barriers.
- ● Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies
- ● We are most alive when we’re in love
- ● There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart.
- ● The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing.
- ● Love is friendship that has caught fire.
- ● You can’t blame gravity for falling in love.
- ● If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.
- ● I think I’d miss you even if we never met.
- ● I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.
- ● A simple “I love you” means more than money.
- ● Everything I do, I do it for you.
- ● You don’t marry someone you can live with — you marry someone you cannot live without.
- ● I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.
- ● To me, you are perfect
- ● If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.
- ● True love stories never have endings
- ● There’s nothing that I wouldn’t do to make you feel my love.
- ● Love is something sent from heaven to worry the hell out of you.
- ● To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return.
- ● You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because the reality is finally better than your dreams.
- ● I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.
- ● The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
- ● You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.
- ● That’s why they call them crushes. If they were easy, they’d call them something else.
- ● Love is the flower; you’ve got to let it grow.
- ● Maybe I don’t know that much but I know this much is true, I was blessed because I was loved by you.
- ● When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
- ● Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold.
- ● Love is an endless act of forgiveness.
- ● All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.
- ● Some love stories aren’t epic novels. Some are short stories, but that doesn’t make them any less filled with love.
- ● At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
- ● In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.
- ● I wanted it to be you. I wanted it to be you so badly.
- ● When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.
- ● To feel the love of people whom we love is a fire that feeds our life.
- ● Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary
- ● Sometimes it’s a form of love just to talk to somebody that you have nothing in common with and still be fascinated by their presence.
- ● Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.
- ● When you love someone, you love the person as they are, and not as you’d like them to be.
- ● When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.
- ● The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.
- ● The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is to love and be loved in return.
- ● You are my sun, my moon, and all my stars.
- ● You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they’re not.
- ● Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.
- ● I have decided to stick to love; hate is too great a burden to bear.
- ● I’ve tried so many times to think of a new way to say it, and it’s still I love you.
- ● In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love.
- ● The water shines only by the sun. And it is you who are my sun.
- ● I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.
- ● I love you” begins by I, but it ends up by you.
- ● There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless.
- ● You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning. –
- ● You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.
- ● Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again.
- ● Come live in my heart and pay no rent.
- ● I will love you until the stars go out, and the tides no longer turn.
- ● Our Relationship is meant to be. Something that was written in the stars and drawn into our destiny
- ● The first time you touched me, I knew I was born to be yours.
- ● To lose balance sometimes for love is part of living a balanced life.
- ● There are only two times that I want to be with you. Now and Forever.
- ● Where there is Love, There is Life.
- ● Love is like a virus. It can happen to anybody at any time.
- ● Without his love I can do nothing, with his love, there is nothing I cannot do
- ● Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.
- ● Nobody has the ability to make me as weightless and carefree as you can.
- ● Loving you never was an option. It was a necessity.
- ● Just when I think that it is impossible to love you any more, you prove me wrong.
- ● It is true that my heart always skips a beat when you take my name.
- ● I have loved you all my life; it has just taken me this long to find you.
- ● When I look into your eyes, I know I have found the mirror of my soul.
- ● Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own.
Quotes for crush
- When you barely know him, but you feel like you love him already.
- “The mark of a true crush… is that you fall in love first and grope for reasons afterward.”
- When you finally admit it to yourself that you like him.
- “When you fall for someone’s personality, everything about them becomes beautiful.”
- When you waste time daydreaming about your crush.
- “There are so many other things I should be doing with my life right now but instead, I am stuck here crushing on you.”
- When the thought of him makes you smile.
- “When I think about you I end up having a stupid grin on my face.”
- When you’re crushing on him really hard.
- “I think about you constantly, whether it’s with my mind or my heart.”
- When he gives you butterflies.
- “The sight of you makes my heart flutter.”
- When you’re not even sure why you like him.
- “There is something really special about you that I can’t quite explain.”
- When you run away from embarrassment every time you see him.
- “Avoiding someone because you have a ridiculous crush on them.”
- Sometimes I just can’t ignore the way I feel when I see you smile.
- To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.
- Just thinking about you brings a smile to face, a twinkle to my eye, and a skipped beat to my heart.
- It’s nice to have a crush on someone. It feels like you’re alive, you know?
- When your crush does something cute, and you’re just sitting there like “Really? Are you trying to kill me?”
- That awkward moment when your crush sits near you and you keep looking over at them casually like every 5 seconds.
- Not even the entire English language could explain the rush I get in my veins when I hear someone say your name.
- You make it kinda hard not to stare.
- I’ll be fine as long as you stay single.
- He’s smiling… I am melting.
- When you think you got over your crush but he gives you like 0.2 attention and it starts all over again.
- He’s cute. He’s tall. He got gorgeous eyes. And a stunning smile. I didn’t say a name, but he popped into your head, didn’t he?
- As long as I see him for a minute my day automatically gets 10x better.
- I am 99% sure my crush doesn’t like me, but it’s the 0.1% that keeps me going.
- Dear crush, the reason I hate making eye contact with you is that I completely lose the ability to think properly.
- I have a hopeless crush on someone I have no chance with.
- I shouldn’t be jealous, you aren’t even mine.
- I seriously wouldn’t mind if you just grabbed my face and kissed me. That’d be great.
- I know I don’t stand a chance, but I’m going to like you anyway.
- So there’s this boy and the way he laughs makes me smile, and the way he talks gives me butterflies. Just everything about him makes me happy.