Android is an open source platform and hence you can make make any changes and can be ruined on any device. So today we will be using android emulator for PC and will be booting it up with Android Lollipop 5.0.2 with latest android version.
20+ New Features of Android L
- Responsive UI design, realistic lighting and shadows with change in Icons and navigation button.
- View and respond to messages directly from your lock screen
- Incoming phone calls won’t interrupt you while watching Videos or Playing Games.
- Devices come with encryption automatically turned on to help protect data
- Android Smart Lock used to secure your phone by pairing it with a trusted devices
- More flexible sharing with friends and family
- Access your Phone from any device which is running on Lollipop
- Powerful Bluetooth With low energy capabilities
- Even if your screen is off, you can say “OK Google” on devices with digital signal processing
- Get quick answers from OK Google such as Get directions, Make a Call etc.
- Lollipop comes with upto 4x performance improvements
- Smoother, faster and more powerful then (Android 4.4)Kitkat.
- Improves application performance and responsiveness
- Easy sharing a file with someone nearby by gently tapping the two devices together using Android Beam
- Voice search for Google Play, YouTube and supported apps
- SELinux enforcing for all applications for better protection against vulnerabilities and malware
- Battery saver feature which extends up to 90 mins
- Easy scanning for nearby Bluetooth low energy devices like wearables
- Easier on/off toggles for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and location
- Adjust display to improve color differentiation
- Lollipop comes with 68+ languages with 15 newadditions languages such as Marathi,Tamil,Telugu,Kannada,Bengali,Chinese etc.
Download Android Lollipop 5.0.2 ISO
How To Install Android lollipop On PC Using Pendrive
- Download Latest Version of Android. You can download OSX86 version of Android 5.0.2 Lollipop.
- Download UNetbootin to make Bootable USB drive for android OS.
- Select the path where you have downloaded your Android Operating System and click OK.
- Now it will be Extracting copied Files and Installing Bootloader and then Reboot Now.
- Now Open Boot Menu after restarting press F12 for different PC option for opening Boot Menu are different.
- Now Select Boot from Hard Disk and Select your Pendrive .
- Now if you want to install on hard disk Click on Install Android-X86 to Hard Disk .If you want to try Android then just select Run Android-86 without Installation.
- Enjoy Android and Please share with your friends so that everyone can enjoy latest features of Android.