- 1 Natural Beauty Tips For Any glowing skin
- 1.0.1 1. Coconut Water Hydrates Dry Skin
- 1.0.2 2. Raspberries and Coconut Oil for Brighter Lips
- 1.0.3 3. With Chilled Tea Bags Eliminate Tired Puffy Eyes
- 1.0.4 4. Natural Face Lift With Simple Yoga Poses
- 1.0.5 5. Natural soft skin using pomegranate, raspberry & sweet almond oil blend
- 1.0.6 6. By Changing Your Pillowcase Reduce Skin Creases
- 1.0.7 7. Wild Salmon prevents skin damage from sun
- 1.0.8 8. Remove Dead Skin And Revitalize Your Face With An Organic Papaya Mask
- 1.0.9 9. Turn Makeup Powder Into A Natural Sunblock
- 1.0.10 10. Nourish Lips With Shea Butter
- 1.0.11 11. Reduce fine lines and wrinkles with bone broth
- 1.0.12 12. Radiant Skin By Cutting Sugar Out
- 1.0.13 13. Cleanse Your Skin With Almond Oil
- 1.0.14 14. Reduce Dark Circles Under Your Eyes With Arnica
- 1.0.15 15. With Tea Tree Oil Eliminate Pimples For Clear Skin
Natural Beauty Tips For Any glowing skin
1. Coconut Water Hydrates Dry Skin
Every day start your morning with a glass of fresh unsweetened coconut water. And, throughout the day, drink filtered water. At meals include skin-hydrating foods such as wild salmon, avocado, olives, and coconut.
2. Raspberries and Coconut Oil for Brighter Lips
Warm 1 Tablespoon of coconut oil until it liquefies. Remove from heat and add 4 fresh or frozen red raspberries. Mash berries and blend until smooth. Place it in a small glass of container and refrigerate until firm. Do not use the same mixture for next use.
3. With Chilled Tea Bags Eliminate Tired Puffy Eyes
Briefly steep 2 green, black, or chamomile tea bags in hot water for less than a minute. Then remove the tea bags from the water and put it in a small bowl & keep it in the refrigerator. Once chilled, place 1 bag over each closed eyelid. Leave on your lids for 5 to 15 minutes.
4. Natural Face Lift With Simple Yoga Poses
Doing inverted postures can improve circulation and help give your face some extra lift and vitality. You perform the “downward dog yoga pose” by getting on the floor on your hands and knees and then straightening your legs. Or, simply bend forward and reach towards your toes. Stay in one of these positions as long as you feel comfortable, for about 1 to 5 minutes.
5. Natural soft skin using pomegranate, raspberry & sweet almond oil blend
Apply after cleansing or after putting on makeup. Mix together equal parts Pomegranate seed oil, Raspberry seed oil, and Sweet Almond Oil. Naturally, hydrate dry skin and add an extra glow to your skin by creating a natural antioxidant-rich oil blend.
6. By Changing Your Pillowcase Reduce Skin Creases
Use a pillowcase that is soft and silky to decrease the friction and skin compression that occurs while you sleep and leaves you with extra lines in the morning. If you sleep on your side, try switching sides occasionally or sleeping on your back, so your face doesn’t wrinkle over time from pressure in certain areas. But, don’t stress about this ultimately, you want to be comfortable because high-quality sleep is essential for natural beauty.
7. Wild Salmon prevents skin damage from sun
Astaxanthin is a potent antioxidant that helps protect skin from the harmful effects of UVA sun damage, acting almost like an internal sunblock. It’s found in seafood such as salmon, krill, shrimp, lobster, crabs, and crayfish.
8. Remove Dead Skin And Revitalize Your Face With An Organic Papaya Mask
It’s better to use an enzymatic exfoliant. Papaya contains the natural enzyme papain, and pineapple contains the enzyme bromelain, which helps naturally exfoliate the skin to make it smooth and soft. Greener (unripe) papayas have higher amounts of papain, so opt for these to get the best benefit. If you have sensitive skin, use ripe papayas as they are less likely to trigger an inflammatory reaction.
Scoop out a ¼ cup raw papaya flesh and mash or blend with 1 Tablespoon fresh pineapple until smooth. Apply to dry skin and leave it for 5 to 15 minutes. Then rinse with cool water. If you have sensitive skin, do a patch test on your arm before applying to face.
9. Turn Makeup Powder Into A Natural Sunblock
Mix your favorite mineral makeup powder with a sunblock for a natural makeup that is light and protects your skin from the sun’s damaging effects. Mineral-based (zinc oxide) sun blocks sometimes appear white and pasty so adding a mineral makeup tint helps your skin look glowing and smooth.
10. Nourish Lips With Shea Butter
Traditional chapsticks contain, mineral oil, and hormone-disrupting oxybenzone. Replace these with nourishing natural ingredients such as shea butter (or cocoa butter) and coconut oil. Make your own lip salve using equal parts of these ingredients.
11. Reduce fine lines and wrinkles with bone broth
Collagen helps give our skin its tone and is crucial for reducing fine lines and wrinkles. Since production naturally depletes as we age, consider taking a high-quality collagen supplement from a clean source. Bone broth and gelatin contain collagen, and vitamin C helps with collagen production.
12. Radiant Skin By Cutting Sugar Out
Sugar is the biggest contributor to inflammation that shows up on the skin as acne, dry itchy skin, and wrinkles. Try cutting sugar from your diet for 10 days, especially if you have an important day coming up and want to look your best.
13. Cleanse Your Skin With Almond Oil
Instead of stripping your skin with foamy cleansers, nourish your skin while you cleanse for a healthy clean glow. You can use oils such as argan and almond oil to cleanse the skin naturally or use a natural cleanser. Switch from bar to liquid soap that doesn’t lather.
14. Reduce Dark Circles Under Your Eyes With Arnica
If Chronic under eye circles, you may have “allergic shiners” which indicate a food or environmental allergy. Try to identify any possible allergens and avoid them for 10 days to see if you notice a difference. If you wake up with an occasional darkness under your eyes then try using arnica gel or skin care products containing arnica. Arnica has powerful anti-inflammatory properties that alleviate swelling and reduce the appearance of dark under eye circles.
15. With Tea Tree Oil Eliminate Pimples For Clear Skin
Tea tree oil is well-known for its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, and research shows it can help reduce mild to moderate acne breakouts. Be sure to use diluted tree oil because the undiluted variety can burn and irritate skin when applied directly. Just add 1 to 2 drops to a single application of your cleanser, serum or moisturizer. You want about a 5% dilution, which means 5 drops of tea tree oil per 1 teaspoon of carrier oil or cream. You can apply this 2 – 3 times daily.