In SEO Audit Checklist we should understand every website is an Unique Website and every company has it’s own Goal. So for Every Website we will have unique SEO factors which will depends on Ranking in Search Engine.
1. Web Browser
- Make sure your website contain Quality content and user friendly readable text.
- First impressions is the last Impression, So your Website Design should be good and attractive.
- Find out why you feel negative or positive about different areas.
Make sure website does not have the following canonical issues:
- WWW and non-WWW versions of your website
- A homepage URL that redirects to another domain
- Title tags that are poorly written or duplicated elsewhere in search result.
- This is the set of links found in the navigation, header and footer bars.
4. Categories and Subcategories
- Every category/subcategory page should have a definable purpose. Then, justify that purpose with well-written content.
- Do links point to the correct pages?
- Is there excessive hyperlinking to irrelevant pages?
- Is effective anchor-text nomenclature being employed for backlinks?
5. Optimized Web Content
Make sure the following elements have been optimized:
- Title tags
- Meta descriptions
- Alt-image tags
- H1 and H2 tags
6. Off-Page SE0 Optimization
- Use Open Site Explorer to pull important metrics about the website. Compare the metrics to its competitors.
- Use a keyword-tracking tool to see that your whole website has been indexed and that it ranks for competitive keywords.
- Check for duplicate content because you don’t want your open pages competing with each other. nor do you want your site penalized by search engines for plagiarism.
Powered by Inmotionhosting
- 1 1. Web Browser
- 2 2. Homepage
- 3 3. Global Navigation
- 4 4. Categories and Subcategories
- 5 5. Optimized Web Content
- 6 6. Off-Page SE0 Optimization