whatsapp tricks, whatsapp tips, cool whatsapp tricks, whatsapp cheats and tricks, whatsapp cheats, whatsapp secrets, tricks whatsapp, Whatsapp Tricks and Cheats
Hello friends there are a lot of WhatsApp tricks working like a charm that can serve as icing on the cake. To fill the pre-existing gaps, there are some bad boy cheats and there are some hidden functions that you may not be knowing abort it.
Attention: Some of the WhatsApp tricks listed here might not sound legal. I want to make it clear that this article doesn’t promote any sort of hacking related stuff. The tricks stated here are for educational purposes only. Don’t hold me responsible if something goes wrong with the app, or with your relationship.
1. Whatsapp Tricks
Use Whatsapp Without Any Phone Number:
- Uninstall whatsapp from your mobile.
- Download whatsapp from play store.
- Turn the flight mode on.
- Download and install spoof messages app from play store
- Start the installation process.
- Now , It will not be able to verify you via internet and it will prompt you to choose alternate SMS Method.
- Now choose check through sms and enter your email.
- Instantly without waiting for any more time click on cancel and authorization process will stop.
- Now open the spoof messaging app and enter details.
2. Whatsapp Tricks
Send All Your Conversation To Your Email
- Just go to whatsapp and press any contact for more than few seconds.
- A pop up menu will appear
- Click on email conversation.
3. Whatsapp Tricks
Spy On Someone Else Whatsapp
- Borrow your friends’ android phone which you want to spy for just one minute.
- Go to settings —> About phone —> Status—> Wi-Fi MAC address
- Note down the mac address. Keep the phone for few more minutes. we need it man.
- Now go to your phone and uninstall whatsapp.
- Change your Mac id to your friend’s one by .
- Now Download and install whatsapp on your phone. Whatsapp will send the verification code to your friend’s phone.
- verify your downloaded whatsapp by the verification code sent to your friend’s phone.
- You have installed exact replica of your friend’s whatsapp. Now whatever he or she will do, you can track it with your phone. Useful for parents and lovers. Do not use it for illegal purpose.
4. Whatsapp Tricks
Recover Your Deleted Messages On Whatsapp
- Connect your mobile with your pc via USB cable.
- Go to folder named whatsapp/Databases
- Two files are there named msgstore-yyyy..dd..db.cry
pt and msgstore.db.crypt
pt file contains all the messages sent or recieved in last 7 days.
- Open it with notepad or wordpad to view and read messages.
5. Whatsapp Tricks
Yes it is possible to use whatsapp without number. This is one of the best whatsapp tricks till now. It is tweaky, you can use whatsapp without number that means not with your own number. We will guide you how you can activate whatsapp with a number which is not your own i.e Fake Whatsapp Number.
How To Install Whatsapp Without Mobile Number? (Steps)
1. First uninstall the official whatsapp application
2. Downloadand install it
3. Disable messaging services (Enable Flight Mode)
4. Open whatsapp application and insert your number. (Whatsapp will not able to send the message to it server to verify as you have enable flight mode in your mobile)
5. So now whatsapp will prompt you to choose alternate methods to verify your number
6. Choose “Check through SMS” and enter your email address
7. Click send button and then instantly click Cancel button. This is required to terminate authorization process
8. Install Spoof Messages app in your mobile.
Android users install Spoof Text Message (Search in)
9. Now go to the outbox and copy the message details Spoofer Application and send it to spoofed verification i.e. false verification
10. Use given details in Spoofed Message: To: +447900347295 from +(country code) (mobile number) Message: Your Email Address
11. After this, a message will be sent to the spoofed number and then you will be able to use this number to connect with friends in whatsapp.
6. Whatsapp Tricks
Get Your Friends WhatsApp Conversation:
It takes only 2 seconds to get your friends whatsapp account.
- Get your friend’s phone for few minutes
- Connect it with your laptop via USB
- Go to folder > whatsapp > databases
- You will find two files named: msgstore-yyyy..dd..db.cry
- Copy this file and rename it with “msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db
.crypt” to “msgstore.db.crypt”. If the file extension is different like “.crypt5” then rename the prefix but do not change the extension
- Install the whatsapp application it will ask for restore. Chose restore from backup. Cheers! You will have all your friends conversation on your phone.
7. Whatsapp Tricks
# Share ZIP, PDF, EXE, APK, RAR and Big Files:
This given whatsapp trick will help you to share zip, pdf, exe, apk, rar and big filesfrom your whatsapp. As we all know whatsapp came with the limitation that you can only send audio, video and images with it. But with the help of this trick, You will be able to send or share ZIP, PDF, EXE, APK, RAR and even big files with your friends on.
Follow below steps to send big files on your whatsapp:
1. First of all installand Application in your mobile
2. Open CloudSend, you will be prompted to link with Dropbox, Click Allow
3. Share the file on CloudSend which you want to share with your friends on whatsapp.
4. File be automatically uploaded to your DropBox server and link will be provided to that file
5. Copy the given link and share it to with your friends on WhatsApp. You friend will simply open that link and can able to download the file in their mobile
The above given whatsapp trick to send big files is very easy to use. If you have any doubts or find any difficulties to use this tricks then you can contact us or comment below. We will solve it as soon as possible.
8. Whatsapp Tricks
# Know When He Or She Read Your Message:
Just go to the conversation and press the message for few seconds:
On the top you will i symbol. Click on it you will see the read status of message.
9. Whatsapp Tricks
# Password Lock Trick:
As we all know how whatsapp account is important for us. We always need to be safe with our whatsapp account so that no one can read your whatsapp talk. So here I am showing you one of the best tricks to give password security lock to your whatsapp account. From it, your whatsapp accout will be safe and no one can open it without your password.
There are so many security apps are available to secure your whatsapp account like Smarphone security/lock apps. But I will share the best one and i.e. WhatsApp Lock
- Download whatsapp lock from
- Install whatsapp lock in your android smart phone and add a password to it. Now your whatsapp account is secured.
10. Whatsapp Tricks
# Stop Form Knowing You Read Your Friend’s Message Or Not
It is very easy to stop someone from showing you read his or her messages on whatsapp. With this whatsapp trick no one can check out that you have read his or her messages on whatsapp. The only disadvantage of this trick is that you will also not be able to see the status of your message that your friends have seen that or not.
- Open whatsapp and click on setting option (tap on three vertical dots)
- Now move to Settings – Account – Privacy
- Unchecked the Read Receipts
11. Whatsapp Tricks
# Use WhatsApp Without Internet:
Are you aware of an app having more than 700 million users? Let’s face it, everyone is familiar with WhatsApp. Even though it is a free-to-use app, still huge amount is paid for the Internet data used by it. But, with the advancement in technology and the presences of awesome apps, you can reduce the Internet expenses of yours and gain access to thewhatsApp without internet. How? It is possible by WhatSim.
WhatSim is one of the latest SIM card designed by Manuel Zanella (the CEO of the Zeromobile). This SIM card provides you the facility to receive and send various messages through the WhatsApp. According to the company, the tool WhatSim hooks up to more than 400 operators all around the world (i.e. to about 150 countries).
Priced at a budget-friendly rate of 10 euros (which is approximately about Rs. 714), this tool permits you to use the whatsapp without internet pack, and that too for a year. Receiving and sending messages, sharing contact numbers and locations are some of the best features of the. However, to download and send multimedia related files, users might have to increase the given balance of the WhatsApp and that too depending on which geographical location you are living.
For each recharge of 5 euros, the users of WhatSim will get about 1,000 credits. As India is in the Zone 3, you need 150 credits for sharing photos, 30 credits to transfer voice messages and 600 credits to share videos on the WhatsApp. Individuals who get the maximum benefits are the students and it is even a boon for people who are residing in low connectivity areas.
The developer of WhatSim, Manuel Zanella declared that he would be introducing special version of WhatSim at 10 euros for countries which are termed as Global South by the UN.
12. Whatsapp Tricks
# Quote Any Message In WhatsApp
– At first you need to press long time on the message. Now at the top selection panel you will see a new icon. It is the reply icon. Click on it:
– Select the name to whom you wants to send the message as in quote.
– Now you will allow to type the comment for that quote message. Just type the comment and your message will be sent as an quote with your comment message.
13. Whatsapp Tricks
# WhatsApp Starred Message Trick:
Long press on any message and mark it as starred in whatsapp
You can find this starred message at any time from mail whatsapp windows. Click on three vertical dots from top right side and click on Starred message:
12. Whatsapp Tricks
# Lost Messages? Recover Deleted Messages:
The is one of the best whatsapp trick will help you to recover deleted messages from whatsapp. Due to some malfunction or some other reasons you lost your all messages on whatsapp, don’t worry here we are sharing the trick to recover your lost messages.
13. Whatsapp Tricks
# Save Your Mobile Data Usage By Stopping Auto Media Download
As you use of whatsapp, you must have a part of number of whatsapp groups. As you know in Groups, lots of people share images and videos. If you even not using that group that images and videos will be automatically downloaded in your mobile. So it will indirectly use your Mobile Data to download it. You can easily stop it to download data automatically. Go to Setting – Data Usage – When using mobile data – Uncheck all.
14. Whatsapp Tricks
# Create Shortcut For Frequently Used Contacts
It is very easy to create a shortcut of your frequently used contact in your home screen:
- Keep press contact on whatsapp for few seconds
- Pop up will appear, choose add conversation shortcut
- Your shortcut will be created in the Home Screen
15. Whatsapp Tricks
# Send File PC To Phone & Phone To PC Via WhatsApp
It is easy to use whatsapp to transfer file from pc to phone and phone to pc or compress images without any software
– Save you own phone number with your name on your mobile phone
– After that you will see an option message +91********** with whatsapp icon
– Click on it, now you can chat with your self. You can send any file to yourself via this trick
Now How You Can Transfer Files From PC To Mobile & Mobile To PC
– Openon your computer & scan the code
– Select attach files, upload and send it to your self
– Now open mobile whatsapp, you will see the same file sent to you from PC. Click on it and download in your mobile. Same process can be done from Mobile to PC.
16. Whatsapp Tricks
# Whatsapp Trick to Create Fake Whatsapp Chat/Conversation
You can create fake whatsapp chat with celebrities and amaze your all friends by showing that. You can make them fool by making fake whatsapp chat with a big star Tom Cruise, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg etc.
All you can do these types of whatsapp prank with your buddies by an android application called WhatSaid
Now with this app, you will be able to create fake whatsapp conversation with anyone by simply inserting their pictures, name and then create your own messages (Fake messages). We hope you are liking our all new whatsapp tricks 2016. If you so then do not forget to share this awesome whatsapp tricks and tips on you favourite social media.
17. Whatsapp Tricks
# Run Multiple Whatsapp Accounts in a Single Phone
It is one of the common trend in the internet that people search for dual whatsapp tricks 2016. So here on Qd Tricks is exclusively sharing this awesome whatsapp tricks and tips to use multiple whatsapp account in a single mobile. Yes it is now possible to run two whatsapp account in a single mobile. There is an application called OGWhatApp, GbWhatsApp, etc with the help of it you can use multiple whatsapp account in your android device.
18. Whatsapp Tricks
# Convert WhatsApp Into A Diary
This is a simple yet useful trick. You can use WhatsApp as a personal draft to keep notes, or just to remind yourself of a certain task.
Follow the below steps:
- Create a new group with at least one member other than you.
- Remove that member.
- You just created a personal chat whose messages can only be accessed by you.
19. Whatsapp Tricks
# Listen to A WhatsApp Voice Message Like A Call
You can use this trick to listen to a WhatsApp message all alone, especially when you’re in a public place. Here’s how its done:
- Play the voice message directly from WhatsApp (Do not use a media player).
- Place the phone quickly to your ear.
- If you’re quick enough, WhatsApp will play the message as if you were in a call.
20. Whatsapp Tricks
See Someone’s Last Seen While Hiding Yours
You would love this one! No introduction please, let’s get started:
- Choose your victim, and send at least one message.
- Delete that person from your contacts list.
- His chat will still remain in the app. Navigate to Settings -> Account -> Privacy and change the last seen preference to “My Contacts”.
- Done! Note that you won’t be able to see the person’s last seen if he has hidden it from his settings.
21. Whatsapp Tricks
#Copy Someone’s WhatsApp Status
In case you haven’t noticed yet, let me tell you that there’s no option to copy someone’s status and paste it as yours. You just can’t select that text in order to copy it.
You can actually bend the rules and do it by using WhatsApp Web. Simply open your friend’s status in WhatsApp Web, and you can see that you will be able to copy it. Similarly, you can change your own status from within WhatsApp Web.
22. Cool Whatsapp Tricks
There are many cool WhatsApp tricks. I will name a few tricks which can be done with the text with help of ur keyboard.
1.If u want to bold a text, then write *text* , this will help you make it BOLD.
2.If u want to get a strikethrough, then write ~text~ , this will make ur text strike.
3.If u want to get italics, then write _text_ , this will make ur text Italics in nature.
Use these tricks and make your friends amazed by your skills!!
Whatsapp Bold, Italic and Strikethrough
This feature makes your text bold.
Steps for whatsapp bold text are:
Type the message you want to make bold. Example: How are you?
Insert this symbol *. At the beginning and end of your text. without space. Example: *How are you?*
Send the message. And there you have it. it should look like this>> How are you?
Note: You can do this for one or more word(s). Example: How are *you?* = How areyou?
Whatsapp Italic Feature.
Steps for whatsapp italic text are:
Type the message you want to make italic. Example: How are you?
Insert this symbol _. At the beginning and end of your text. without space. Example: _How are you?_
Send the message. It should look like this >> How are you?
Note: You can do this for one or more word(s). Example: How are _you?_ = How areyou?
Whatsapp Strikethrough Feature.
Type the message you want to make
. Example: How are you?
Insert this symbol ~. At the beginning and end of your text. without space. Example: ~How are you?~
Send the message. It should look like this>>
How are you?
Note: You can do this for one or more word(s). Example: How are ~you?~ = How are
Whatsapp Bold + Italic + Strikethrough.
You can also throw in all the symbols at once for it to look like this.>> How are you?
To do that, just insert multi symbols inside text before sending.
>> ~*How are you?*~ = How are you?
Bold + italic >> _*How are you?*_ = How are you?
+ italic >> _~How are you?~_ =
23. Whatsapp Tricks
# Find out who read your messages in a group
To do this just long press your message and click the info icon on the top right corner. There you’ll be able to see who has read the message in the group and who hasn’t.
24. Whatsapp Tricks
# How to switch your old number with a new one.
Press the three dots after opening whatsapp and then press settings. Go to account and press Change number. Press next and enter your old number as well as the new number. You can continue with your regular work with your new number on whatsapp.
25. Whatsapp Tricks
# How to hide blue ticks on whatsapp
I think most of you people will love this one. Whatsapp has silently rolled out this new feature in its latest update. In order to hide your blue ticks simply go to settings, account and then go to privacy. Uncheck the read receipts and you’re good to go. Mind you you’ve hidden your blue ticks, you won’t be able to see other people’s blue ticks.
26. Whatsapp Tricks
# how to disable or customise media auto-download
Let’s accept it we all hate when all the media files sent by our friends gets downloaded automatically. How to disable it, you ask? Well to do it go to whatsapp settings, then chats and call and press media auto download. You can customise it according to your convenience or even disable it.
27. Whatsapp Tricks
# How to see WiFi hotspots near you.
Yes! You heard it right! You can see places that have WiFi from your Whatsapp! Just open any chat and press the attach icon. Press location and BOOM! All the green dots are the places that have WiFi. You’ll find many things from local post offices to restaurants, marked as green dots.
I hope you enjoyed this massive list of WhatsApp tricks. I have tried my best to collect almost every WhatsApp trick and tip on the web. But still, if you ever find that I missed any which you know, you can comment below and let me know!
If you liked this article, why not share it on Facebook and Twitter