Dabolim airport to Calangute
- Hotel Check-in
- After refreshment walk to Calangute beach
- Visit to Calangute church and temple
- Night Calangute beach side hotels
Day 2: (Water sports activities)
- Dolphin view near by sinquerim beach
- Banana rides, Paragliding, Jet ski activities in sinquerim beach.
- Afternoon lunch
- Evening visit to Anjuna beach dazzling sunset view
- Anjuna flea market
- Dinner at Calangute
- Trip to Dudhsagar falls
- Spicefarm visit
- Lunch at Spicefarm
- Elephant safari near by spicefarm
- Back to hotel for Dinner
- Churches near by Panjiam, Ponda
- South Goa visit
- Aquarium and museum in south Goa
- Evening cruise ride along with disco
- Back to hotel
- Visit to Baga beach
- Dabolim airport
Casinos available in Goa. If interested you can.
PS: water sports activities will be available in Goa only after mid of October.
Things to Remember in Goa:
1. Don’t try to sleep more than 5 hours per day otherwise you will miss something for sure.
2. Take scooter on rent on very first day. You can get one bike for 400/- per day, try to bargain as much as possible.
3. Bring cash with you as much as possible. You will get very few ATMs, that too very crowded also most of the shops don’t accept CC/DC.
4. Do not believe on any strangers for anything.
5. No problem with your dressings, wear whatever you want 😉
6. You will need official footwear of Goa – a pair of sandals and a pair of beach slippers
7. A couple of swimwear.
8. Shampoo and conditioner (the beach sand feels nice when you are in the sea, not so much when it’s in your hair afterwards)
10. A book or two (for light reading on the beach, if you are a reader).
11. Portable power bank.
12. Your driving license.
13. Google Map is not always correct there, ask to people.
14. During your visit of south goa, you will get churches on your way, try to get there.
Top places you should visit.
- Baga beach.. Party
- Morjim beach
- Dona paula… (sunset)
- Pelolem beach… serenity and view
- Salaulim dam.. Beautiful
- Arambol beach… calm
- Agauda fort… view
- Candolim for water sports( my personal fav)
- Tito’s club.. The exuberant atmosphere with full show off of money
- Old Panaji market
- ASI museum..marvellous
- Bom Jesus church
- Immaculate church in Panaji
- Cruise rides. Evening 7 pm ride
- Casino ships. Just for the heck of it
- Colva beach. White sand
- Betal batim beach (for couples only)
- Cabo de rama fort..
- Bike ride from morjim to pelolem beach
Airport-Arambol-Candolim – Old Goa – Panjim – Dona Paula – Panjim – Arambol
Arrival at Goa airport. For the first two nights, consider accommodation in Arambol, Goa. It will help you cover some of the North Goa attractions.
Arambol – Ashwem – Fort Chapora – Vagator – Candolim-Arambor
On Day 2, start with breakfast at hotel. Order some delicious eggs or savour the lip-smacking pancakes.
Next, head towards other side of Arambol beach having sweet water lake. Located at a distance of 26 KMs from Candolim, Arambol is considered to be one of the best beaches in North Goa. Spend some time shopping. Later, grab a beer and relax at a shack as the clean sea waves reflect the gradually soaring sun. You can also try paragliding here.
Arambol-Candolim – Colva – Benaulim/Sernabatim/Varca – Betalbatim – Palolem
On Day 3, you can explore South Goa. Check out from your Candolim Hotel and head towards South.
Palolem Rest Day
Its your last day in Goa. Relax. The morning waves of the Arabian Sea crashing on Palolem beach will start your morning perfectly.