A beautiful destination, Goa is known widely for its beaches, festivals and an occurrence nightlife. Consistently, a huge number of sightseers visit this goal to have an astounding time with their loved ones. However, the climate of this city is not always skin friendly and that’s why there are a few things that you must carry while packing. The following are a portion of the things to pack for your Goa Travel.
Goa Travel Essentials You Need for Your Holidays
- Apps on Your Smart Phone that help with maps, language, directions, time, money conversion, weather are a must. our suggestion is to download Goa Tourism Travel Guide for searching nearby Hotels, beaches, clubs, Museums, Night Out places, Picnic Spot, Romantic places, waterfall and Restaurants making it your best Goan trip.
- Beachwear cotton clothes To beat the heat in Goa, it’s proposed to wear cotton garments. Consequently, it’s important to ensure that you’re carrying enough pieces of clothing to stay comfortable throughout the vacation.
- Sun glasses and hat These accessories will not only make you look good but also protect your skin.
- Sunscreen Enjoying a day out at beach can turn out to be harsh for your skin. In order to protect it from the sun rays, it’s recommended to pack a sunscreen lotion before heading out.
- Document Wallet with Documents that holds all your travel related information for easy access.
- Insect Repellents are a must especially if you are out mostly outdoors after sunset.
- Medicines, both prescription and over the counter drugs like antacids, anti-diarrheal, anti-allergic, bandages, motion sickness tablets, pain reliever, cough drops etc
- Reusable Water Bottle
- Lock to keep your valuables safe and also when your combination lock on the suitcase
- Wet Wipes and Hand Sanitizer
- chargers(Powerbank) and don’t forget to keep your batteries FULLY charged while leaving.
- Do not forget to apply SPF/ UV protectors.
- Take good care of your drinking water; always prefer a sealed bottle of mineral water for drinking.
- Nothing has a fixed rate in city, from taxi fares to household goods so don’t forget to bargain.
- Keep your feet clean; avoid barefoot walking to prevent any kind of fungal infections.
- Prefer to take small amount of money with you prefers to withdraw money from ATMs when necessary.
Must have Goa Travel Essentials checklist
- Shower Gel
- Mosquito Repellent
- Lip Balm
- Sanitary Napkins
Wherever you are headed, you’re going to have great time in goa! Just make sure you think through your list of activities beforehand so that you’re able to bring everything you need. Travel changes us to be better than we were by opening our eyes and giving us newfound respect. Best of luck! Travel well in GOA.